- The LML Lux folding section metal loft ladder has been designed to provide the highest standard of ease and convenience while offering simple assembly and height adjustment.
- Minimum ceiling height requirements for 280cm:
– 233cm for a 3 section loft ladder
- Minimum ceiling height requirements for 305cm:
– 256cm for a 3 section loft ladder
- Mechanism hidden within the rail aids folding and unfolding of the ladder.
- Steel frame integrated with a wooden box, metal architrave lining and quick fit brackets.
- Additional tread shortens distance between top tread and loft floor.
- Wider tread width of 13cm.
- Telescopic stile ends enable quick adjustment of ladder length to suit ceiling height.
- The Ladder comes with. Telescopic Stile Ends, White Hatch, Finishing Lining Slats, Peripheral Seal, Ladder Unloading Mechanism Build in handrail.
- Technical Specification – Permissible Loading of 200kg. Heat Transmission Co-Efficient U Value = 1.1 W/m2k, Insulation Thickness 3cm, Hatch Thickness 3.6cm. Passed to Standard EN14975.
- Segments – 3
- Tread length – 35cm
- Tread width – 13cm
- Distance between treads – 25cm
- Box height – 31.5cm