- DWF L-Shaped combination fire-resistant doors have a 45-minute fire rating – EN 1V3501-2) to protect against the spread of flame while providing access to unused space behind a wall.
- The white 6.6cm think sash has thermo insulation to provide an excellent barrier against heat loss (U= 0.64W/m2K*).
- The door can be installed in the right or left side.
- They are as standard equipped with wooden architrave lining in natural colour.
- Universal handle with lock.
- Rubber seal to ensure full airtightness.
- Architrave Lining, Technical Specification. Fire Resistance to EK1/EL2 = 45 Minutes. Heat Transmission Co-Efficient U Value = 0.64 W/m2k, Insulation Thickness 6cm. Achieves Class 4 EN12207.
- Passed fire resistance EN1V3501-2 to EL145.