FAKRO roof windows are not supplied with flashing kits unless otherwise stated. To find your flashing kit use our helpful Flashing Finder here >
FTU-V/C Roof Window Specifications
- Glazing and U-values – for details please see Glazing Options below
- Conservation Style Window with a Central Mullion Bar on the External Face of the Glazing, FSC Certified. BBA Approved (02/3944).
- Semi-automatic pressure ventilation V40P to prevent wind gusting.
- “topSafe” security and safety offering reinforced hinge and keep together with a steel slat to the lower part of the sash to achieve at least class III safety as per EN13049.
- External aluminium colour reference RAL9005.
- Natural Pine wood frame.
- Internal finish 3 layers of White Polyurethane varnish.
- Bottom placed handle with 2 micro opening positions.
- Glass construction 4H-Tg15Ar-33.2mm overall thickness of 26mm with an anti-burglary class of laminate 33.2 (class p2a).
- External tempered glass, Warm TGI Spacer filled with inert Argon gas.
- Acoustic rating 35Db (-1.-3).
- Can be used on roofs with pitches between 15-90º.