FAKRO roof windows are not supplied with flashing kits unless otherwise stated. To find your flashing kit use our helpful Flashing Finder here >
FTU-V Roof Window Specifications
- Full electric control window complete with actuator, rain sensor, position for internal and external accessories (internal and externally accessories sold separately). All windows come with a remote control as standard which have a wall bracket attachment.
- FSC Certified.
- BBA Approved (02/3944).
- Semi-automatic pressure ventilation V40P to prevent wind gusting. “topSafe” security and safety offering reinforced hinge and keep together with a steel slat to the lower part of the sash to achieve at least class III safety as per EN13049.
- External aluminium colour reference RAL7022 with a natural pine wood frame. Internal finish 3 layers of White Polyurethane varnish. Glass construction from outside to inside = 4H-Tg15Ar-33.2T – The outer pane is a 4mm toughened glass, 15mm warm TGI spacer filled with inert argon gas.
- The 6.8mm internal pane is an anti-burglary class of laminate 33.2 (class P2A, EN 356,1(B)1 wg EN 12600), complete with a low emission coating. Producing a U-Value of 1.2W/m²K (glass U-Value 1.0W/m²K).
- Acoustic rating 35dB (-1.-3).
- Ready to wire in to 230v power supply or a 13amp plug. Window is equipped with the Z-Wave electrical system which is a wireless radio protocol.
- The Actuator Chain can be disconnected which will then allow the sash to be rotated through 180 ° for cleaning the outer pane. When the sash is rotated through 180° the outer pane is safe and easy to clean thanks to the sash blocking bolt.
- Can be used on roofs with pitches between 15-90º.