- Conservation style flashing
- Can be used on roofs with pitches from 25° to 90°.
- Allows for the neat fit of non interlocking plain tiles up to a thickness of 16mm. Individual side soakers form a neat drainage gutter to ensure a perfect conection to the roof covering.
- Applied as standard to individual windows in the slope of the roof. There is also a modular version to combine windows horizontally, vertically and in blocks in groups.
- Flashing available in the version allowing to install the window at V depth – EPV flashing version.
- All flashing kits are available in conservation style (RAL 9005 black).
Constituents of the flashing:
The flashing consists of:
- top part of the flashing
- bottom part of the flashing
- side parts
- profiles covering sides of the frame
- top drainage gutter
- tile supporting profile
- Profiled side elements of the flashing are arranged alternately with the roofing material, strictly adhering to the covering material. First two modular elements are made of soft sheet metal which allows for easy bending and very accurate fit to the roofing.
- The lower element of the flashing is finished with a plastic mat glued to the underside thus allowing the flashing to adhere to the roof covering for a tight fit.
- As standard there is top drainage gutter included in the package in case the roof structure allows its installation.
- 10 Years