- Glazing unit DW6 – highly energy efficient glazing unit with external laminated, toughened and anti-slip pane wider around perimeter and internal safe laminated pane (not passive certified).
- Multi-chamber PVC profile with reinforced design.
- Sash equipped with glazing unit, frame is base of the window.
- Heat transmittance co-efficient for the whole window is U-Value 0.7W/m²K. (glass U-Value 0.67W/m²K).
- There is no acoustic rating declared for this product.
- The DXW window is very safe product that allows to walk across its entire surface safely.
- The multi-chamber UPVC upstand is RAL9010, the internal finish is RAL9010 White PVC.
- The profiles are in black 9005, the glazing edge colour called darkness effect which comes from RAL 9005 (black) the coating has hue of grey.
- Can be used on roofs with pitches between 0-15°.