FAKRO roof windows are not supplied with flashing kits unless otherwise stated. To find your flashing kit use our helpful Flashing Finder here
FTP-V/C Roof Window Specifications
- Conservation style window with a central mullion bar on the external face of the glazing.
- FSC Certified.
- BBA Approved (02/3944).
- Semi-automatic pressure ventilation V40P to prevent wind gusting.
- “topSafe” security and safety offering reinforced hinge and keep together with a steel slat to the lower part of the sash to achieve at least class III safety as per EN13049.
- External aluminium colour reference RAL 9005.
- Natural pine wood frame. Internal finish 2 layers of clear lacquer.
- Bottom placed handle with 2 micro opening positions. The sash is able to be rotated through 180 ° for cleaning the outer pane or operating an awning blind.
- When the sash is rotated through 180° the outer pane is safe and easy to clean thanks to the sash blocking bolt.
- Glass construction from outside to inside = 4H-Tg15Ar-33.2T – The outer pane is a 4mm toughened glass, 15mm warm TGI spacer filled with inert argon gas.
- The 6.8mm internal pane is an anti-burglary class of laminate 33.2 (class P2A, EN 356,1(B)1 wg EN 12600), complete with a low emission coating.
- Producing a U-value of 1.3W/m²K (glass U-value 1.0W/m²K). Acoustic rating 35dB (-1.-3).