- The type G window is equipped with a P2 laminated anti-burglary double glazing unit.
- Glass construction from inside to outside = 4H – Tg14Ar- 33.2T + 4H = 4H – toughened glass, Tg14Ar – glazing cavity with a warm Tgi spacer and filled with inert gas (argon).
- The 6.2mm internal pane is an anti-burglary class of laminate 33.2 (class p2a), complete with a low emission coating.
- External pane is 4H – toughened glass. Heat transmittance co-efficient for the whole window is U-Value 0.92W/m²K. (glass U-Value 1.1W/m²K).
- There is no acoustic rating declared for this product.
- The multi-chamber UPVC upstand is RAL9010 and 150mm high., the internal finish is RAL9010 White PVC.
- Aluminium profile of the D_G window is finished in RAL 9005 (black) with an 80mm black border.
- Can be used on roofs with pitches between 2-15°.