A vapour permeable, three-layer roof membrane consisting of functional film secured from both sides with polypropylene vlieses. The functional film provides resistance to water penetration and regulates vapour permeability balance in a roof system. Applied only on partly-boarded roofs.
- The membrane dedicated on roofs with partial-boarding.
- Initial underlay for thermally insulated, ventilated sloping roofs.
- To be used to most types of roof coverage, particularly under concrete tiles.
- As the wind- barrier in a siding methfrom.
- Minimises heat loss.
- Regulates two-way vapour permeability.
- Protects thermal-insulation against damping.
- Three layer product highly resistant to ageing processes.
Roof Membrane is not a required accessory for the installation of FAKRO roof windows. Corotop roof membrane is offered as a stand alone, installable product for roofers.