This three-layer vapour permeable membrane is highly resistant to mechanical damages and outside factors including UV-rays or high temperatures. It is characterised by high durability, guarantees comfort during application, even in difficult weather conditions. The product has also above-average technical parameters in its class.
- The membrane dedicated on roofs with full or part-boarding.
- Initial underlay for thermally insulated, ventilated, sloping roofs.
- To be used for most types of roof coverage, particularly under ceramic, concrete and metal tiles.
- Minimises heat loss.
- Regulates two-way vapour permeability.
- Protects thermo insulation against damping.
- Enlarged grammature guarantees better mechanical resistance during installation and usage.
- Also available in version with 2 adhesive stripes (Corotop Blue 140+).
Roof Membrane is not a required accessory for the installation of FAKRO roof windows. Corotop roof membrane is offered as a stand alone, installable product for roofers.